October 29, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Mountain America Exposition Center
9575 South State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
The Multicultural Youth Leadership Summit is an annual event for 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students and educators held in support of Governor Gary R. Herbert’s 66 by 2020 college and career ready initiative. This engaging and dynamic one-day program aims to motivate all students to pursue higher education and become leaders of Utah.
- Target audience: Students, parents, educators and leaders
- Grades: 7, 8, 9
- Group size: At least one adult chaperone for every 25 students with a maximum of 100 students per school
- Registration: Registration is now closed as we reached capacity. Please call us if you want to be placed on the wait list.
- Early registration: September 4 – October 9 (guarantees a personalized name badge)
- Late registration: October 10 – October 22
- Program length: Check in at 8:00 a.m. and depart at 1:30 p.m.
- Conference prep: 10 minute parent questionnaire — email completed survey or bring a hard copy on the day of the event
- Cost: Free — includes complimentary light breakfast and lunch
- Contact: Rozanna Benally-Sagg at email@example.com or 801-245-7210
- Parking: Free — view the map
- Community resource tables: Stationed in the concourse area outside of Mountain 3 exhibit hall
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
- Group size: 15-20 adults
- Commitment: Attend a 30-minute volunteer workshop prior to the event and provide support through assigned tasks on the day of the event
- Contact: Jenny Hor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-245-7214